Reduce CO2 - Reuse Energy - Reduce Costs
Rising energy prices and CO2 costs, as well as the goal of sustainable production, are the major challenges facing companies worldwide. The optimization of thermal processes offers particularly high potential for reducing energy costs. The amortization periods of possible optimization measures are constantly shortening. With our LeadingEcoSolutions, we support you in significantly improving the energy efficiency and environmental compatibility of drying processes.
Our many years of expertise as an innovative process engineering system supplier make us a competent partner when it comes to advanced, energy-efficient solution concepts for industrial drying processes. Convince yourself of our services for the sustainable optimization of your drying process and contact our experts directly.
Together we determine your potential for energy savings with a view to a high benefit and a short amortization period.Daniel Mössinger - Machine & Plant Project Planning Drying Technology
Benefit from our expertise and get in touch with us!
How you can benefit from our possibilities
Analyze current conditions
- Analysis of the existing complete drying process incl. upstream and downstream
- Evaluate the dryer design with on-site visit
- Determine specific savings potential
- Integration of heat recovery into the existing dryer system utilizing exhaust air
- Use of heat exchangers and heat pumps to increase efficiency
- Sample calculations to directly compare possible solutions and savings potentials
- Increased efficiency of the drying process by making adjustments related to the dryer’s design
- Consider "evaporative cooling" in the process planning of new plants
- Modify and adapt drum internals to optimize heat and mass transfer
- Improvement of upstream and downstream process (e.g. mechanical pre-dewatering)
- Drying plants manufactured with special “green steel”
- The CO2 emissions in the steel production process can be significantly reduced by using “green steel”
- Up to ca. 70% of the usual CO2 emissions in the steel production can be saved
- The overall CO2 footprint of the production plant is positively influenced
- Alternate heating options available, e.g., electric heating, biogas.
- Capture and use of waste heat for other processes within the plant
- Burner retrofit / modernization
- Integration of new energy-saving dryer systems (e.g. TK-D Duo)
Promising solutions through individual consulting
- Free, no obligation initial consultation
- By telephone or virtual meeting
- Define scope
- Next steps determined
- On-site evaluation of the relevant process parameters defined in "Step 1"
- Generate full report of current status
- Compile list of recommendations for process optimization, including sample calculations
ENGINEERING & IMPLEMENTATION
- Detailed evaluation of the process data collected under "Step 2”
- Specify and select plant components
- Coordination with potential third party suppliers
- Preparation of process flow diagram / layout / drawings
- Verify proposed optimization with pilot test in our lab
- Present proposal on the desired rebuild and process improvements
- Execution of proposed improvements